- The minimum attachment duration is for one (1) month and a maximum of two (2) months.
- The Academic Staff Attachment (ASA) programme has to be implemented in the country.
- All application must be certified by the Dean and approved by the Deputy-Vice Chancellor (Industry & Community Network).
- All academic staff are eligible to apply for the ASA programme once in a year as a replacement or an alternative for research leave.
- ASA programme can be carried out anytime throughout the year with the approval of the Dean but academic staff on sabbatical leave in that year are not eligible to apply.
- The academic staff need not sign any agreement letter in order to apply for the programme. However, a report form that shows the benefits gained from the programme must be completed after the ASA programme and sent to the Dean/Director for verification and subsequent submission to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Industry & Community Network), two (2) weeks after completion of the attachment period.
- All administration matter for the attachment programme is under the Head of PTJ.
- Hits: 4321